Team Leader Architect / Civil Engineer (m/f) - Market Infrastructure
|Employer: AHT GROUP AG||Country: Malawi||Ciry: Lilongwe|
|Domain: Dezentralisierung / Governance; Architecture, Civil Engineering;||Type of job: Vollzeit|
|Starting date: 01.10.2017||Fixed term contract until: 01.10.2020||Application deadline: 30.04.2017|
|Contact: AHT GROUP AG|
|Send application to: email@example.com||Per letter to: |
Region and duty station:
Project / assignment duration:
Estimated project start:
4th quarter of 2017
Short project description:
Consulting Services for the Implementation of the Component 1 “Implementation of Economic Infrastructure via the Local Development Fund Technical Support Team (LDF-TST)” of the Project “More Income and Employment in Rural Areas through Infrastructures and Financing” in Malawi.
Component 1 aims at the improvement of economic infrastructure (especially markets) to strengthen the supporting environment for doing business in rural areas. The requested services comprise support to LDF-TST for overall planning, management and implementation of the Project.
- Selection of individual infrastructure projects (especially markets)
- Elaboration of the technical design of market infrastructure
- Leading the procurement process
- Performing works supervision and contract management
- Financial administration (management of disbursements and co-management of the Disposition Fund) and monitoring the Project’s progress
University Degree in Architecture / Civil Engineering
Country /Regional experience:
Working experience in SADC countries
Fluency in English
Expertise / Profile:
Profound professional experience in:
- Technical or financial cooperation in SADC countries (experience working with KfW considered an asset)
- Development and maintenance of small communal infrastructure (specialization in market infrastructure considered an asset)
- Public procurement (knowledge of KfW procurement procedures considered an asset)
- Consulting of the local administration
- Public finance and management of disposition funds
- Project planning and implementation, team leading, reporting
Please contact vacancies(at)aht-group.com to express your interest and to send your CV, preferably in KfW format.
Please, refer to enjo.online, when applying for this job.